Get quick answers to your questions about PayDepot and bitcoins
What is a PAY DEPOT Bitcoin Kiosk?
Bitcoin Kiosk/ATM is an internet Self Service Machine with a shape and size similar to an ATM, that allows a person to buy Bitcoin with Cash. Bitcoin Kiosks are connected to the Internet, allowing the insertion of cash in exchange for bitcoins given as a paper receipt or by moving money to a public key on the blockchain.
How does a PAY DEPOT Bitcoin Kiosk Work?
There is a general buy process at all bitcoin ATMs:
- A verification step (Enter phone # on the screen after agreeing to a disclaimer)
- Provide a bitcoin address for the deposit (optionally can be generated and printed, but better to have your own with you before using a machine)
- Insert cash into ATM
- Confirm the operation (bitcoins sent to your bitcoin address at this moment)
What is a typical process flow to buy Bitcoin at any of our PAY DEPOT Kiosk.
The process flow is simple as explained above. But here is an example of how bitcoins can be purchased at this machine:
- Choose “buy bitcoin”
- Agree to Disclaimer
- Enter 10 digit phone # on touch screen to receive a Code
- Enter Code on screen to verify your identity.
- Choose amount you want to buy (Important! The limits and verification procedures are set by operator and can be different on the same type of machines at different locations.)
- Then there are several options on the screen how you want to provide address where bitcoins to be sent: choose QR code if you have a wallet already (recommended), you can also generate and print an address by machine.
- Then scan QR code of your address, and input cash bills
- Click finish when you are ready, and bitcoins will be sent to you immediately
- At the end you can print the receipt about transaction.
Can I get my money back in case I scanned different QR Code or Wallet?
Sorry, this is very important for customer to understand that all Digital transactions are Final and no refunds are possible.
What wallets can I use to buy Bitcoins at PAY DEPOT Kiosks?
Customer has an individual preference what wallet they would like to use: Viz, Coinbase, Airbitz, Bitpay/Copay, Breadwallet etc.
How do I qualify to have PAY DEPOT Bitcoin ATM at my place of business?
You must have busy location in terms of foot traffic and customers at your place of business. Our business model would help you earn income by placing on of the best technologically advanced BTM at your business premises.
Our Customer Service is available: 24/7