Comprehensive guide to buying bitcoins
The number of companies accepting bitcoins as a valid source of payment is growing every day. Amazon, Badoo, CVS, Dell, Kmart, Target - these giants and many other merchants allow their online products to be bought with bitcoins. Moreover, today there is no doubt that bitcoins are very attractive as an investment asset and also you can transfer them, for example, to your friends or family members in an easy manner without significant fees.
If you read this article it means that you are almost ready to buy bitcoins. We appreciate your decision and would like to facilitate the process of purchase and make it as fast and convenient as possible. We prepared the instruction on how to use our machines wherever they are located. Find your closest Pay Depot BTM and follow these steps to buy bitcoins:
- Tap ‘BUY BITCOINS’ on the screen of the terminal
- Read and accept the terms of service pressing ‘YES’
- Enter your mobile phone number and then the verification code that you will receive via sms
- Do you already have your personal e-wallet? Press ‘REFILL EXISTING E-WALLET BY SCANNING IT’. If not, press ‘REGISTER NEW E-WALLET’ and follow the instructions on the screen
- Insert cash, $3000 maximum per day. The inserted amount and its equivalent in bitcoins will be shown on the display
- Click ‘PAY’ when you are finished
- Take your receipt with QR-code
- Our congratulations: you have bought BTC.
We inform all our Clients that our company sends you bitcoins DIRECTLY after inserting money to the ATM. But due to the increased load on the blockchain network your bitcoins can come with a delay of up to two hours.
The status of your purchase you can check on the website www.btc.com using your e-wallet number.
In case of questions or suggestions, please reach our CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM by phone number +1(800)955-8327, we are always happy to help!