Find your closest PayDepot BTM and follow these steps to sell bitcoins
Depending on your purposes of using bitcoins, you may decide to sell them. A definite advantage of BTMs is the fact that you do not need to have a credit card or bank account with any of the banks involved in order to implement transaction of bitcoins selling and receive your cash.
Some BTMs only allow to buy bitcoins, while some offer both buying and selling. You can use our map to check locations and determine whether or not your local Pay Depot BTM offers both.
Generally speaking, a transaction of bitcoins selling does not differ significantly from the purchase of bitcoins. We prepared the instruction on how to use our machines wherever they are located. Find your closest Pay Depot BTM and follow these steps to sell bitcoins:
- Tap ‘SELL BITCOINS’ on the screen of the terminal
- Read and accept the terms of service pressing ‘YES’
- Enter your mobile phone number and then the verification code that you will receive via sms
- Choose amount to withdraw and follow the instructions on the screen
- Send bitcoins to given address QR code using your mobile wallet
- Get cash
- Optionally you can print the receipt for the transaction
We inform all our Clients that our company sends your bitcoins DIRECTLY after finishing transaction on the screen of ATM. But due to the increased load on the blockchain network it may be completed with a delay of up to two hours.
You can check the status of your transaction on the website www.btc.com using your e-wallet number. In case of questions or suggestions, please reach our CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM by phone number +1(800)955-8327, we are always happy to help!