Buy Bitcoin with Amazon gift card
Crypto lovers worldwide can now obtain, sell, and hold crypto tokens with as little as $1 invested via Amazon gift card, one of the most popular mobile and online payment platforms. So if you're considering adding cryptos to your portfolio, you should consider which platform to use, if you should invest in tokens at all.
How to buy crypto with Amazon gift card instantly
The quickest way to buy Bitcoin with Amazon gift card is through the Amazon gift card network. Follow these steps to buy cryptocurrency via Amazon gift card immediately. If you don’t yet have a Amazon gift card account, create one.
- Choose "Purchase and Sell" under the "Your Crypto" section, then click "Bitcoin" and then "purchase". Key in the amount of Bitcoin you plan to buy.
- Choose Amazon gift card as your payment mode and then press "Next".
- Examine the exchange rate and transaction charge. To verify the purchase, tap “obtain now”. The coins should reflect in your Amazon gift card crypto wallet.
Why you should buy crypto with Amazon gift card
When using a Amazon gift card account to get money, most transactions take only a few minutes to deposit the funds.
Both buyers and sellers can feel safe using Amazon gift card. As long as the network you're using is safe, all information sent between your device and Amazon gift card's servers is safe and encrypted.
Email, live chat, call center, social media support, forum support, and self-service support are all available from Amazon gift card customer service team.
Amazon gift card protects your bank or credit card information by encrypting it.
Why is Amazon gift card an excellent way to buy crypto
Amazon gift card is a well-known service that allows users worldwide to make transactions using their bank account or credit card information without revealing personal information like their name or address.
Thanks to this, anyone who has access to an online payment system like Amazon gift card can buy Bitcoin anonymously. It also enhances security because sensitive financial information is not required.
Buying crypto with Amazon gift card: Step-by-step guide
- First, you'll need a Amazon gift card account. If you don't already have one, go to their website and create one with your credit card or bank account and an email address.
- Go to the home screen (the "Payments" screen in the app) and select the "Purchase Bitcoin and more" banner near the top of the page to purchase some BTC on the Amazon gift card website.
- On the Amazon gift card app, choose the cryptocurrency you wish to buy.
- Furthermore, Amazon gift card has provided resources for learning about cryptocurrency and a list of the associated risks.
- To complete your purchase, you'll need available funds, a linked debit card, or a linked bank account. It is possible to spend as little as $1 per week or as much as $100,000. Like many other cryptocurrency exchanges, Amazon gift card charges fees to purchase and sell cryptocurrency, depending on the amount purchased.
- Below the purchase option on Amazon gift card, you'll find a brief description of the asset you're purchasing. Before continuing, you must confirm some information and agree to Amazon gift card Terms and Conditions.
- To obtain Bitcoin, enter your desired amount. The Bitcoin price fluctuates depending on when you purchase it. The exchange rate includes a spread until you obtain or sell, and it refreshes frequently. Select “Next” to move on to the next screen.
- The bank account or credit/debit card associated to your Amazon gift card account appears. You can also add more cards or bank accounts at this time.
- The account will be updated after the purchase to reflect the amount of cryptocurrency purchased and its current value.
- Move back to the home page and look under "Crypto" for your Bitcoin purchase, which you can purchase and sell.
Where can you buy crypto with Amazon gift card online?
Buying crypto with Amazon gift card using Coinbase
Coinbase, a cryptocurrency platform, announced in April 2021 that customers in the United States of America would buy cryptocurrency with Amazon gift card-linked cards. To use the feature, log in to Coinbase, choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy, tap "add payment option" in the Coinbase app and choose Amazon gift card. You can link a debit card or a bank account to your Amazon gift card account once you've logged in.
Buying crypto with Amazon gift card using eToro
eToro is one of the few platforms that incorporate various payment processors, making it simple to buy Bitcoin using Amazon gift card.
To obtain Bitcoin on eToro with Amazon gift card, log into your account, click "Deposit Funds," choose "Amazon gift card" as your preferred payment method, and enter an amount. Once your funds have been deposited, you can purchase Bitcoin.
Buying crypto with Amazon gift card using Xcoins
Xcoins is an exchange that focuses on connecting lenders to buyers. First, the buyer visits the website to "lend" some Bitcoin. Then, following a fast ID verification process, you will be asked to deposit the USD equivalent of the amount you wish to borrow and Amazon gift card processing fees and a fixed amount that will function as the loan's interest rate.
Buying crypto with Amazon gift card using Paxful
On Paxful's peer-to-peer marketplace, you can now purchase Bitcoin with Amazon gift card instantly. The process of buying Bitcoin on Paxful is quite simple. First and foremost, the buyer should open an account.
Select Amazon gift card as a method of payment and the amount you want to spend. Select a trader that sells Bitcoin using Amazon gift card. You can choose the best vendor for you manually, or Paxful can do it for you.
You'll be directed to an online chat with the seller once the trade has begun, where you can finalize the transaction. The seller's Bitcoin will be held in escrow, and they will be released into your account once you've marked that you've sent your payment.
Buying crypto with Amazon gift card using Local Bitcoin
You can buy Bitcoin by directly connecting with other sellers.
Every seller on Local Bitcoin sets their exchange rate and payment method, and you can look for those who accept Amazon gift card.
- First, visit the website and set up an account.
- Once you are signed in, visit the main page to browse advertisements. Choose the amount you want to obtain, set your location, and choose Amazon gift card as your payment method in the search box. A list of people who accept the Amazon gift card method will show up with the number of coins you want to buy.
- Choose a buyer based on the number of trades, reputation, and response time from the list.
- Click "obtain" to proceed with the trade. The process will take you to a page with the transaction details.
- Send a message to the seller, click the button to accept the terms, and send a trade request if you agree.
Until your payment is confirmed, your Bitcoin will be held in escrow. After making your payment, click the "I've Paid" button. Your Bitcoin will then be released from escrow and delivered to your wallet.
Alternatives ways to buy Bitcoin
These work similarly to regular ATMs, except that you can use them to buy and sell Bitcoin.
ProShares, a financial firm, launched the first Bitcoin ETF in October 2021. However, the fund (ticker: BITO) does not invest directly in Bitcoin; instead, it invests in Bitcoin futures contracts.
Peer-to-peer Bitcoin owners
Peer-to-peer tools like Bisq, and Bitquick allow you to obtain Bitcoin directly from other Bitcoin owners, similar to how you would purchase items on Craigslist. When purchasing Bitcoin from individuals, proceed with extreme caution.
Can I buy crypto with Amazon gift card with no ID?
Yes, you can do the deal if you find a private trade partner who accepts Amazon gift card without requiring you to show your ID.
Is Amazon gift card good for buying crypto?
Anyone with a Amazon gift card account can purchase, sell, and hold cryptocurrency. You can also use crypto at checkout for select purchases, but it's generally a bad idea to use any cryptocurrency as a form of payment. Instead, gurus advise buying and holding crypto for the long term, just like other long-term investments.
Can you withdraw crypto from Amazon gift card
Users can now withdraw cryptocurrencies to third-party wallets through Amazon gift card Holdings.
How much does it cost to buy crypto on Amazon gift card
Begin with small purchases if you're new to buying and selling cryptocurrency. With Amazon gift card, you can obtain Bitcoin and other cryptos safely for as low as $1. Furthermore, because the crypto market is open 24 hours a day, you can buy or sell at any time.