Buy Bitcoin with Paysafecard
Crypto nuts worldwide can now buy, sell, and hold crypto tokens with as little as $1 invested via Paysafecard, one of the most popular mobile and online payment platforms. So if you're considering adding cryptos to your portfolio, you should consider which platform to use, if you should invest in cryptocurrencies at all.
How to buy crypto with Paysafecard instantly
The quickest way to obtain Bitcoin with Paysafecard is through the Paysafecard platform. Follow these steps to purchase cryptocurrency via Paysafecard instantly. If you don’t yet have a Paysafecard account, create one.
- Choose "Purchase and Sell" under the "Your Crypto" section, then click "Bitcoin" and then "obtain". Key in the amount of Bitcoin you plan to purchase.
- Choose Paysafecard as your payment option and then press "Next".
- Examine the exchange rate and transaction charge. To verify the purchase, tap “obtain now”. The coins should show in your Paysafecard crypto wallet.
Why you should buy crypto with Paysafecard
When using a Paysafecard account to get money, most transactions take only a few minutes to deposit the funds.
Both buyers and sellers can feel safe using Paysafecard. As long as the network you're using is hack-proof, all information sent between your device and Paysafecard's servers is hack-proof and encrypted.
Email, live chat, call center, social media support, forum support, and self-service support are all available from Paysafecard customer service team.
Paysafecard protects your bank or credit card information by encrypting it.
Why is Paysafecard an excellent way to buy crypto
Paysafecard is a well-known service that allows users worldwide to make transactions using their bank account or credit card information without disclosing personal information like their name or address.
Thanks to this, anyone who has access to an online payment system like Paysafecard can purchase Bitcoin anonymously. It also enhances security because sensitive financial information is not required.
Buying crypto with Paysafecard: Step-by-step guide
- First, you'll need a Paysafecard account. If you don't already have one, go to their website and create one with your credit card or bank account and an email address.
- Go to the home screen (the "Payments" screen in the app) and select the "Obtain Bitcoin and more" banner near the top of the page to purchase some BTC on the Paysafecard website.
- On the Paysafecard app, choose the cryptocurrency you wish to obtain.
- Furthermore, Paysafecard has provided resources for learning about cryptocurrency and a list of the associated risks.
- To complete your purchase, you'll need available funds, a linked debit card, or a linked bank account. It is possible to spend as little as $1 per week or as much as $100,000. Like many other cryptocurrency exchanges, Paysafecard charges fees to obtain and sell cryptocurrency, depending on the amount purchased.
- Below the purchase option on Paysafecard, you'll find a brief description of the asset you're obtaining. Before continuing, you must confirm some information and agree to Paysafecard Terms and Conditions.
- To obtain Bitcoin, enter your desired amount. The Bitcoin price fluctuates depending on when you purchase it. The exchange rate includes a spread until you purchase or sell, and it refreshes frequently. Select “Next” to move on to the next screen.
- The bank account or credit/debit card connected to your Paysafecard account appears. You can also add more cards or bank accounts at this time.
- The account will be updated after the purchase to reflect the amount of cryptocurrency purchased and its current value.
- Move back to the home page and look under "Crypto" for your Bitcoin purchase, which you can purchase and sell.
Where can you buy crypto with Paysafecard online?
Buying crypto with Paysafecard using Coinbase
Coinbase, a cryptocurrency network, announced in April 2021 that customers in the United States of America would buy cryptocurrency with Paysafecard-linked cards. To use the feature, log in to Coinbase, choose the cryptocurrency you want to purchase, tap "add payment option" in the Coinbase app and choose Paysafecard. You can link a debit card or a bank account to your Paysafecard account once you've logged in.
Buying crypto with Paysafecard using eToro
eToro is one of the few platforms that incorporate various payment processors, making it simple to trade Bitcoin using Paysafecard.
To obtain Bitcoin on eToro with Paysafecard, log into your account, click "Deposit Funds," choose "Paysafecard" as your preferred payment method, and enter an amount. Once your funds have been deposited, you can purchase Bitcoin.
Buying crypto with Paysafecard using Xcoins
Xcoins is an exchange that focuses on linking lenders to buyers. First, the buyer visits the website to "lend" some Bitcoin. Then, following a swift ID verification process, you will be asked to deposit the USD equivalent of the amount you wish to borrow and Paysafecard processing fees and a fixed amount that will act as the loan's interest rate.
Buying crypto with Paysafecard using Paxful
On Paxful's peer-to-peer marketplace, you can now purchase Bitcoin with Paysafecard instantly. The process of purchasing Bitcoin on Paxful is quite simple. First and foremost, the buyer should sign up for an account.
Select Paysafecard as a method of payment and the amount you want to spend. Select a seller that sells Bitcoin using Paysafecard. You can pick the best vendor for you manually, or Paxful can do it for you.
You'll be directed to an online chat with the seller once the trade has started, where you can complete the transaction. The seller's Bitcoin will be stored in escrow, and they will be released into your account once you've marked that you've sent your payment.
Buying crypto with Paysafecard using Local Bitcoin
You can buy Bitcoin by directly connecting with other sellers.
Every seller on Local Bitcoin sets their exchange rate and payment method, and you can look for those who accept Paysafecard.
- First, visit the website and set up an account.
- Once you are signed in, visit the main page to browse advertisements. Choose the amount you want to purchase, set your location, and choose Paysafecard as your payment method in the search box. A list of people who accept the Paysafecard method will show up with the number of coins you want to purchase.
- Choose a buyer based on the number of trades, reputation, and response time from the list.
- Click "obtain" to proceed with the trade. The process will take you to a page with the transaction details.
- Send a message to the seller, click the button to accept the terms, and send a trade request if you agree.
Until your payment is confirmed, your Bitcoin will be held in escrow. After making your payment, click the "I've Paid" button. Your Bitcoin will then be released from escrow and delivered to your wallet.
Alternatives ways to buy Bitcoin
These work similarly to regular ATMs, except that you can use them to purchase and sell Bitcoin.
ProShares, a financial firm, launched the first Bitcoin ETF in October 2021. However, the fund (ticker: BITO) does not invest directly in Bitcoin; instead, it invests in Bitcoin futures contracts.
Peer-to-peer Bitcoin owners
Peer-to-peer tools like Bisq, and Bitquick allow you to buy Bitcoin directly from other Bitcoin owners, similar to how you would buy items on Craigslist. When purchasing Bitcoin from individuals, proceed with extreme caution.
Can I buy crypto with Paysafecard with no ID?
Yes, you can do the deal if you find a private trade partner who accepts Paysafecard without requiring you to show your ID.
Is Paysafecard good for buying crypto?
Anyone with a Paysafecard account can purchase, sell, and hold cryptocurrency. You can also use crypto at checkout for select purchases, but it's generally a bad idea to use any cryptocurrency as a form of payment. Instead, professionals advise purchasing and holding crypto for the long term, just like other long-term investments.
Can you withdraw crypto from Paysafecard
Users can now withdraw cryptocurrencies to third-party wallets through Paysafecard Holdings.
How much does it cost to buy crypto on Paysafecard
Commence with miniature purchases if you're new to buying and selling cryptocurrency. With Paysafecard, you can purchase Bitcoin and other cryptos securely for as little as $1. Furthermore, because the crypto market is accessible 24 hours a day, you can buy or sell at any time.