Buy Bitcoin with Gold
Crypto enthusiasts worldwide can now buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies with as little as $1 invested via Gold, one of the most famous mobile and online payment platforms. So if you're considering adding tokens to your portfolio, you should consider which network to use, if you should invest in cryptos at all.
How to buy crypto with Gold instantly
The quickest way to obtain Bitcoin with Gold is through the Gold platform. Follow these guidelines to obtain tokens via Gold immediately. If you don’t yet have a Gold account, create one.
- Choose "Obtain and Sell" under the "Your Crypto" section, then click "Bitcoin" and then "purchase". Key in the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy.
- Choose Gold as your payment mode and then click "Next".
- Examine the exchange rate and transaction fee. To verify the purchase, tap “buy now”. The coins should reflect in your Gold digital wallet.
Why you should buy crypto with Gold
When using a Gold account to receive money, most transactions take only a few minutes to deposit the funds.
Both buyers and sellers can feel secure using Gold. As long as the network you're using is safe, all information sent between your device and Gold's servers is safe and encrypted.
Email, live chat, call center, social media support, forum support, and self-service support are all available from Gold customer service team.
Gold safeguards your bank or credit card information by encrypting it.
Why is Gold an excellent way to buy crypto
Gold is a well-known service that allows users worldwide to make transactions using their bank account or credit card information without sharing personal information like their name or address.
Thanks to this, anyone who has access to an online payment system like Gold can buy Bitcoin anonymously. It also enhances security because sensitive financial information is not required.
Buying crypto with Gold: Step-by-step guide
- First, you'll need a Gold account. If you don't already have one, go to their website and register one with your credit card or bank account and an email address.
- Go to the home screen (the "Payments" screen in the app) and select the "Buy Bitcoin and more" banner near the top of the page to purchase some BTC on the Gold website.
- On the Gold app, choose the cryptocurrency you wish to obtain.
- Furthermore, Gold has provided resources for learning about cryptocurrency and a list of the associated risks.
- To complete your purchase, you'll need available funds, a linked debit card, or a linked bank account. It is possible to spend as little as $1 per week or as much as $100,000. Like many other cryptocurrency exchanges, Gold charges fees to purchase and sell cryptocurrency, depending on the amount purchased.
- Below the purchase option on Gold, you'll find a brief description of the asset you're obtaining. Before continuing, you must confirm some information and agree to Gold Terms and Conditions.
- To obtain Bitcoin, enter your desired amount. The Bitcoin price fluctuates depending on when you purchase it. The exchange rate includes a spread until you obtain or sell, and it refreshes frequently. Select “Next” to move on to the next screen.
- The bank account or credit/debit card associated to your Gold account appears. You can also add more cards or bank accounts at this time.
- The account will be updated after the purchase to reflect the amount of cryptocurrency purchased and its current value.
- Move back to the home page and look under "Crypto" for your Bitcoin purchase, which you can purchase and sell.
Where can you buy crypto with Gold online?
Buying crypto with Gold using Coinbase
Coinbase, a cryptocurrency network, announced in April 2021 that customers in the United States of America would obtain cryptocurrency with Gold-linked cards. To use the feature, log in to Coinbase, choose the cryptocurrency you want to obtain, tap "add payment option" in the Coinbase app and choose Gold. You can link a debit card or a bank account to your Gold account once you've logged in.
Buying crypto with Gold using eToro
eToro is one of the few platforms that integrate various payment processors, making it simple to trade Bitcoin using Gold.
To purchase Bitcoin on eToro with Gold, log into your account, click "Deposit Funds," choose "Gold" as your preferred payment method, and enter an amount. Once your funds have been deposited, you can purchase Bitcoin.
Buying crypto with Gold using Xcoins
Xcoins is an exchange that focuses on connecting lenders to buyers. First, the buyer visits the website to "lend" some Bitcoin. Then, following a fast ID verification process, you will be asked to deposit the USD equivalent of the amount you wish to borrow and Gold processing fees and a fixed amount that will function as the loan's interest rate.
Buying crypto with Gold using Paxful
On Paxful's peer-to-peer marketplace, you can now obtain Bitcoin with Gold instantly. The process of obtaining Bitcoin on Paxful is quite simple. First and foremost, the buyer should create an account.
Select Gold as a method of payment and the amount you want to spend. Select a seller that sells Bitcoin using Gold. You can pick the best seller for you manually, or Paxful can do it for you.
You'll be directed to an online chat with the seller once the trade has commenced, where you can conclude the transaction. The seller's Bitcoin will be placed in escrow, and they will be released into your account once you've marked that you've sent your payment.
Buying crypto with Gold using Local Bitcoin
You can obtain Bitcoin by directly connecting with other sellers.
Every seller on Local Bitcoin sets their exchange rate and payment method, and you can look for those who accept Gold.
- First, visit the website and set up an account.
- Once you are signed in, visit the main page to browse advertisements. Choose the amount you want to buy, set your location, and choose Gold as your payment method in the search box. A list of people who accept the Gold method will show up with the number of coins you want to purchase.
- Choose a buyer based on the number of trades, reputation, and response time from the list.
- Click "purchase" to proceed with the trade. The process will take you to a page with the transaction details.
- Send a message to the seller, click the button to accept the terms, and send a trade request if you agree.
Until your payment is confirmed, your Bitcoin will be held in escrow. After making your payment, click the "I've Paid" button. Your Bitcoin will then be released from escrow and delivered to your wallet.
Alternatives ways to buy Bitcoin
These work similarly to regular ATMs, except that you can use them to purchase and sell Bitcoin.
ProShares, a financial firm, launched the first Bitcoin ETF in October 2021. However, the fund (ticker: BITO) does not invest directly in Bitcoin; instead, it invests in Bitcoin futures contracts.
Peer-to-peer Bitcoin owners
Peer-to-peer tools like Bisq, and Bitquick allow you to obtain Bitcoin directly from other Bitcoin owners, similar to how you would obtain items on Craigslist. When purchasing Bitcoin from individuals, proceed with extreme caution.
Can I buy crypto with Gold with no ID?
Yes, you can do the deal if you find a private trade partner who accepts Gold without requiring you to show your ID.
Is Gold good for buying crypto?
Anyone with a Gold account can purchase, sell, and hold cryptocurrency. You can also use crypto at checkout for select purchases, but it's generally a bad idea to use any cryptocurrency as a form of payment. Instead, experts advise buying and holding crypto for the long term, just like other long-term investments.
Can you withdraw crypto from Gold
Users can now withdraw cryptocurrencies to third-party wallets through Gold Holdings.
How much does it cost to buy crypto on Gold
Begin with small purchases if you're new to buying and selling cryptocurrency. With Gold, you can obtain Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies safely for as low as $1. Furthermore, because the crypto market is accessible 24 hours a day, you can buy or sell at any time.