Buy Bitcoin with Visa gift card
Crypto enthusiasts worldwide can now purchase, sell, and hold crypto tokens with as little as $1 invested via Visa gift card, one of the most famous mobile and online payment platforms. So if you're considering adding cryptos to your portfolio, you should consider which exchange to use, if you should invest in cryptos at all.
How to buy crypto with Visa gift card instantly
The swiftest way to buy Bitcoin with Visa gift card is through the Visa gift card platform. Follow these guidelines to obtain cryptocurrency via Visa gift card instantly. If you don’t yet have a Visa gift card account, register one.
- Select "Purchase and Sell" under the "Your Crypto" section, then click "Bitcoin" and then "buy". Key in the amount of Bitcoin you desire to buy.
- Choose Visa gift card as your payment mode and then press "Next".
- Examine the exchange rate and transaction cost. To verify the purchase, tap “obtain now”. The coins should reflect in your Visa gift card crypto wallet.
Why you should buy crypto with Visa gift card
When using a Visa gift card account to get funds, most transactions take only a few minutes to deposit the funds.
Both buyers and sellers can feel secure using Visa gift card. As long as the network you're using is hack-proof, all information sent between your device and Visa gift card's servers is secure and encrypted.
Email, live chat, call center, social media support, forum support, and self-service support are all available from Visa gift card customer service team.
Visa gift card protects your bank or credit card information by encrypting it.
Why is Visa gift card an excellent way to buy crypto
Visa gift card is a well-known service that allows users worldwide to make transactions using their bank account or credit card information without sharing personal information like their name or address.
Thanks to this, anyone who has access to an online payment system like Visa gift card can buy Bitcoin anonymously. It also increases security because sensitive financial information is not required.
Buying crypto with Visa gift card: Step-by-step guide
- First, you'll need a Visa gift card account. If you don't already have one, go to their website and register one with your credit card or bank account and an email address.
- Go to the home screen (the "Payments" screen in the app) and select the "Purchase Bitcoin and more" banner near the top of the page to purchase some BTC on the Visa gift card website.
- On the Visa gift card app, choose the cryptocurrency you wish to obtain.
- Furthermore, Visa gift card has provided resources for learning about cryptocurrency and a list of the associated risks.
- To complete your purchase, you'll need available funds, a linked debit card, or a linked bank account. It is possible to spend as little as $1 per week or as much as $100,000. Like many other cryptocurrency exchanges, Visa gift card charges fees to purchase and sell cryptocurrency, depending on the amount purchased.
- Below the purchase option on Visa gift card, you'll find a brief description of the asset you're buying. Before moving forward, you must confirm some information and agree to Visa gift card Terms and Conditions.
- To obtain Bitcoin, enter your desired amount. The Bitcoin price fluctuates depending on when you purchase it. The exchange rate includes a spread until you obtain or sell, and it refreshes frequently. Select “Next” to move on to the next screen.
- The bank account or credit/debit card connected to your Visa gift card account appears. You can also add more cards or bank accounts at this time.
- The account will be updated after the purchase to reflect the amount of cryptocurrency purchased and its current value.
- Move back to the home page and look under "Crypto" for your Bitcoin purchase, which you can obtain and sell.
Where can you buy crypto with Visa gift card online?
Buying crypto with Visa gift card using Coinbase
Coinbase, a cryptocurrency exchange, announced in April 2021 that customers in the United States of America would obtain cryptocurrency with Visa gift card-linked cards. To use the feature, log in to Coinbase, choose the cryptocurrency you want to purchase, tap "add payment option" in the Coinbase app and choose Visa gift card. You can link a debit card or a bank account to your Visa gift card account once you've logged in.
Buying crypto with Visa gift card using eToro
eToro is one of the few platforms that integrate various payment processors, making it simple to purchase Bitcoin using Visa gift card.
To buy Bitcoin on eToro with Visa gift card, log into your account, click "Deposit Funds," choose "Visa gift card" as your preferred payment method, and enter an amount. Once your funds have been deposited, you can purchase Bitcoin.
Buying crypto with Visa gift card using Xcoins
Xcoins is an exchange that focuses on connecting lenders to buyers. First, the buyer visits the website to "lend" some Bitcoin. Then, following a quick ID verification process, you will be asked to deposit the USD equivalent of the amount you wish to borrow and Visa gift card processing fees and a fixed amount that will act as the loan's interest rate.
Buying crypto with Visa gift card using Paxful
On Paxful's peer-to-peer marketplace, you can now obtain Bitcoin with Visa gift card instantly. The process of purchasing Bitcoin on Paxful is quite simple. First and foremost, the buyer should sign up for an account.
Select Visa gift card as a method of payment and the amount you want to spend. Select a seller that sells Bitcoin using Visa gift card. You can pick the best vendor for you manually, or Paxful can do it for you.
You'll be directed to an online chat with the seller once the trade has commenced, where you can finalize the transaction. The seller's Bitcoin will be held in escrow, and they will be released into your account once you've marked that you've sent your payment.
Buying crypto with Visa gift card using Local Bitcoin
You can obtain Bitcoin by directly connecting with other sellers.
Every seller on Local Bitcoin sets their exchange rate and payment method, and you can look for those who accept Visa gift card.
- First, visit the website and set up an account.
- Once you are signed in, visit the main page to browse advertisements. Choose the amount you want to purchase, set your location, and choose Visa gift card as your payment method in the search box. A list of people who accept the Visa gift card method will show up with the number of coins you want to buy.
- Choose a buyer based on the number of trades, reputation, and response time from the list.
- Click "buy" to proceed with the trade. The process will take you to a page with the transaction details.
- Send a message to the seller, click the button to accept the terms, and send a trade request if you agree.
Until your payment is confirmed, your Bitcoin will be held in escrow. After making your payment, click the "I've Paid" button. Your Bitcoin will then be released from escrow and delivered to your wallet.
Alternatives ways to buy Bitcoin
These work similarly to regular ATMs, except that you can use them to buy and sell Bitcoin.
ProShares, a financial firm, launched the first Bitcoin ETF in October 2021. However, the fund (ticker: BITO) does not invest directly in Bitcoin; instead, it invests in Bitcoin futures contracts.
Peer-to-peer Bitcoin owners
Peer-to-peer tools like Bisq, and Bitquick allow you to obtain Bitcoin directly from other Bitcoin owners, similar to how you would purchase items on Craigslist. When purchasing Bitcoin from individuals, proceed with extreme caution.
Can I buy crypto with Visa gift card with no ID?
Yes, you can do the deal if you find a private trade partner who accepts Visa gift card without requiring you to show your ID.
Is Visa gift card good for buying crypto?
Anyone with a Visa gift card account can purchase, sell, and hold cryptocurrency. You can also use crypto at checkout for select purchases, but it's generally a bad idea to use any cryptocurrency as a form of payment. Instead, gurus advise purchasing and holding crypto for the long term, just like other long-term investments.
Can you withdraw crypto from Visa gift card
Users can now withdraw cryptocurrencies to third-party wallets through Visa gift card Holdings.
How much does it cost to buy crypto on Visa gift card
Begin with small purchases if you're new to buying and selling cryptocurrency. With Visa gift card, you can purchase Bitcoin and other tokens safely for as low as $1. Furthermore, because the crypto market is accessible 24 hours a day, you can buy or sell at any time.