Buy Bitcoin with Western union
Crypto lovers worldwide can now purchase, sell, and hold crypto tokens with as little as $1 invested via Western union, one of the most major mobile and online payment platforms. So if you're considering adding tokens to your portfolio, you should consider which network to use, if you should invest in cryptos at all.
How to buy crypto with Western union instantly
The fastest way to obtain Bitcoin with Western union is through the Western union network. Follow these guidelines to purchase tokens via Western union immediately. If you don’t yet have a Western union account, register one.
- Choose "Obtain and Sell" under the "Your Crypto" section, then click "Bitcoin" and then "purchase". Key in the amount of Bitcoin you desire to purchase.
- Choose Western union as your payment method and then click "Next".
- Examine the exchange rate and transaction charge. To verify the purchase, tap “buy now”. The coins should reflect in your Western union crypto wallet.
Why you should buy crypto with Western union
When using a Western union account to receive cash, most transactions take only a few minutes to deposit the money.
Both buyers and sellers can feel at ease using Western union. As long as the network you're using is secure, all information sent between your device and Western union's servers is safe and encrypted.
Email, live chat, call center, social media support, forum support, and self-service support are all available from Western union customer service team.
Western union protects your bank or credit card information by encrypting it.
Why is Western union an excellent way to buy crypto
Western union is a famous service that allows users worldwide to make transactions using their bank account or credit card information without disclosing personal information like their name or address.
Thanks to this, anyone who has access to an online payment system like Western union can obtain Bitcoin anonymously. It also increases security because sensitive financial information is not required.
Buying crypto with Western union: Step-by-step guide
- First, you'll need a Western union account. If you don't already have one, go to their website and create one with your credit card or bank account and an email address.
- Go to the home screen (the "Payments" screen in the app) and select the "Purchase Bitcoin and more" banner near the top of the page to purchase some BTC on the Western union website.
- On the Western union app, choose the cryptocurrency you wish to buy.
- Furthermore, Western union has provided resources for learning about cryptocurrency and a list of the associated risks.
- To complete your purchase, you'll need available funds, a linked debit card, or a linked bank account. It is possible to spend as little as $1 per week or as much as $100,000. Like many other cryptocurrency exchanges, Western union charges fees to buy and sell cryptocurrency, depending on the amount purchased.
- Below the purchase option on Western union, you'll find a brief description of the asset you're buying. Before moving forward, you must confirm some information and agree to Western union Terms and Conditions.
- To obtain Bitcoin, enter your desired amount. The Bitcoin price fluctuates depending on when you purchase it. The exchange rate includes a spread until you purchase or sell, and it refreshes frequently. Select “Next” to move on to the next screen.
- The bank account or credit/debit card connected to your Western union account appears. You can also add more cards or bank accounts at this time.
- The account will be updated after the purchase to reflect the amount of cryptocurrency purchased and its current value.
- Move back to the home page and look under "Crypto" for your Bitcoin purchase, which you can purchase and sell.
Where can you buy crypto with Western union online?
Buying crypto with Western union using Coinbase
Coinbase, a cryptocurrency network, announced in April 2021 that customers in the United States of America would buy cryptocurrency with Western union-linked cards. To use the feature, log in to Coinbase, choose the cryptocurrency you want to obtain, tap "add payment option" in the Coinbase app and choose Western union. You can link a debit card or a bank account to your Western union account once you've logged in.
Buying crypto with Western union using eToro
eToro is one of the few platforms that incorporate various payment processors, making it simple to trade Bitcoin using Western union.
To purchase Bitcoin on eToro with Western union, log into your account, click "Deposit Funds," choose "Western union" as your preferred payment method, and enter an amount. Once your funds have been deposited, you can purchase Bitcoin.
Buying crypto with Western union using Xcoins
Xcoins is an exchange that focuses on matching lenders to buyers. First, the buyer visits the website to "lend" some Bitcoin. Then, following a fast ID verification process, you will be asked to deposit the USD equivalent of the amount you wish to borrow and Western union processing fees and a fixed amount that will function as the loan's interest rate.
Buying crypto with Western union using Paxful
On Paxful's peer-to-peer marketplace, you can now purchase Bitcoin with Western union instantly. The process of obtaining Bitcoin on Paxful is quite simple. First and foremost, the buyer should sign up for an account.
Select Western union as a method of payment and the amount you want to spend. Select a trader that sells Bitcoin using Western union. You can pick the best vendor for you manually, or Paxful can do it for you.
You'll be directed to an online chat with the seller once the trade has started, where you can conclude the transaction. The seller's Bitcoin will be placed in escrow, and they will be released into your account once you've marked that you've sent your payment.
Buying crypto with Western union using Local Bitcoin
You can obtain Bitcoin by directly connecting with other sellers.
Every seller on Local Bitcoin sets their exchange rate and payment method, and you can look for those who accept Western union.
- First, visit the website and set up an account.
- Once you are signed in, visit the main page to browse advertisements. Choose the amount you want to obtain, set your location, and choose Western union as your payment method in the search box. A list of people who accept the Western union method will show up with the number of coins you want to purchase.
- Choose a buyer based on the number of trades, reputation, and response time from the list.
- Click "buy" to proceed with the trade. The process will take you to a page with the transaction details.
- Send a message to the seller, click the button to accept the terms, and send a trade request if you agree.
Until your payment is confirmed, your Bitcoin will be held in escrow. After making your payment, click the "I've Paid" button. Your Bitcoin will then be released from escrow and delivered to your wallet.
Alternatives ways to buy Bitcoin
These work similarly to regular ATMs, except that you can use them to obtain and sell Bitcoin.
ProShares, a financial firm, launched the first Bitcoin ETF in October 2021. However, the fund (ticker: BITO) does not invest directly in Bitcoin; instead, it invests in Bitcoin futures contracts.
Peer-to-peer Bitcoin owners
Peer-to-peer tools like Bisq, and Bitquick allow you to purchase Bitcoin directly from other Bitcoin owners, similar to how you would obtain items on Craigslist. When purchasing Bitcoin from individuals, proceed with extreme caution.
Can I buy crypto with Western union with no ID?
Yes, you can do the deal if you find a private trade partner who accepts Western union without requiring you to show your ID.
Is Western union good for buying crypto?
Anyone with a Western union account can purchase, sell, and hold cryptocurrency. You can also use crypto at checkout for select purchases, but it's generally a bad idea to use any cryptocurrency as a form of payment. Instead, professionals advise purchasing and holding crypto for the long term, just like other long-term investments.
Can you withdraw crypto from Western union
Users can now withdraw cryptocurrencies to third-party wallets through Western union Holdings.
How much does it cost to buy crypto on Western union
Commence with small purchases if you're new to buying and selling cryptocurrency. With Western union, you can purchase Bitcoin and other cryptos safely for as little as $1. In addition, because the crypto market is accessible 24 hours a day, you can buy or sell at any time.